fooled by february

It happens every winter. I get through January and start congratulating myself on a winter well handled. I start looking through spring collections and thinking about summer vacation. It's always just as I'm about to fold up my bulky sweaters and pack them away that it starts to flurry. There's now three inches of snow in Toronto and all I have to wear are t-shirts.

I'm usually too busy sticking my tongue out at the weather channel to take advantage of end of season sales. But this year I'm in the market for a new wool coat. I've had my coat for three years and, if the ripped lining didn't sway me, I'm kind of over the puffy shoulders. I want something more slimming and adult.

This is not it.

Pretending for a moment that it's not $400 on sale, it's really not the timeless classic I'm looking for. But the bangle sleeves and sweater collar is calling my name. I'm a sucker for a weird collar.......

No comments:

Post a Comment